Aussomedog Kennel Health Guarantee/Warranty and Purchase Agreement
Aussomedog Kennel Health Guarantee/Warranty
and Purchase Agreement
1. Aussomedog Kennel guarantees the puppy to be in good health to the best of our knowledge and has had all age-appropriate immunizations and de-wormings at the time the buyer takes possession. The buyer has three days from the time of purchase to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination at the buyer's expense. If the puppy is found to be in poor health, the buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the seller, at buyer’s cost, for a full refund. The buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed veterinarian clearly stating defect or illness. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within the three days, the health guarantee/warranty is void.
2. Aussomedog Kennel provides this guarantee/warranty for 1 year after the date of sale against any life-threatening or debilitating congenital defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected life-threatening or debilitating congenital defect, the buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the seller within seven days of informing the seller of the defect. Aussomedog Kennel has the right to require a second opinion from a veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller’s veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy.
3. This guarantee/warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Guardia or Coccidosis (common in young puppies). It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
4. If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within 1 year of purchase, the buyer has the option of a replacement puppy from the next available litter. Your puppy need not be returned to us provided there is documented support of medical condition.
5. If the puppy should die (God forbid!) from a suspected congenital defect within the 12 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the buyer’s expense by a licensed veterinarian acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason of the death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided. This guarantee/warranty is void in the event of an undetermined or inconclusive diagnosis.
6. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
7. This guarantee/warranty is non-transferable.
1. The buyer agrees to pay Aussomedog Kennel a total sum of $ ______________ for one AKC registered/registerable Australian Shepherd puppy/dog. There is a $200 non-refundable deposit fee to hold a puppy. The deposit fee is refundable, however, should something deem the puppy unfit for sale, in which case, seller will contact buyer with full explanation and full refund.
2. The buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the buyer at all times after the dog leaves the seller.
3. The buyer agrees that their Australian Shepherd will be given ample attention and will have adequate means of exercise be it a safe place to run freely or daily walking.
4. Aussomedog Kennel highly recommends keeping their Australian Shepherd puppy on NuVet Plus vitamins for at minimum the first year of life to build a strong immune system.
5. The buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their Australian Shepherd, keep all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association and properly administer heartworm preventative medication.
7. The seller highly recommends providing basic obedience training with their Australian Shepherd puppy within the first year of owning their dog. This will enable you to further enjoy your Aussie family member.
8. The buyer agrees to contact Aussomedog Kennel immediately if the buyer determines they are unable to keep their Australian Shepherd for any reason with the intention of allowing the seller the opportunity to help the buyer find a suitable home for said Australian Shepherd.
9. The buyer agrees to NEVER place the Australian Shepherd in a shelter, pound, or similar facility or research laboratory.
Name: ____________________________________ Phone Number: ___________________
Buyer Phone Number: __________________________________________
Signature______________________________________________ Date: _______________
Signature: _____________________________________________Date: ________________